Friday, October 28, 2011

Told ya!

For those that didn't believe that I wouldn't post often, well see, I told ya! 

Boy its been a busy week though.  I've gotten quite a bit of stitching in though!  I stitched an ornament and got it shipped off to be finished.  Finished two of the three RR's that I'm in and am half way done with the third.  Plus I got a bit of headway done on the piece I am working on for Rosewood Manor.  Suppose I could post some pictures, but it's late and I'm not feeling that right now! 

I ended up having to take Wednesday off of work to stay at home with the little man.  I got home Tuesday and he was running a fever and had a nasty snotty nose.  He seemed better on Wednesday and then Thursday he seemed to get worse developing a nasty little cough.  He slept for 4 1/2 hours at the babysitters, which for anyone that knows 3 year old little boys you know this is NOT a normal thing.  So I scheduled a 1/2 day off of work today so that I could take him to the doctor at 1045 this morning.  Well last night I decided I was going to try an old wives tale that I've hard a lot about.  I gave him a nice warm bath, lathered up his check in Vicks and then attacked his feet with Vicks!  Woudln't you know it the little man woke up this morning and the cough was ALMOST gone!  I went ahead and took him to the doctor anyway and he said it's just a cold and he should be fine.  Sometimes those old wives tales pay off!!!! 

Well, I'm sleepy and ready for bed.  So I'm off like a prom dress!  *snicker*

No comments:

Post a Comment