Friday, March 22, 2013

Just a bunch of words on a page

Well, no pictures to show (that I am allowed to share anyway)......so this post is just a bunch of words on a page.  If you read it thats great, and I thank you for that.

Many many thoughts going through my head lately.  I enjoy reading articles on CNN, but lately I'm sickened for our world.  What kind of person can inflict such pain and heartbreak upon an innocent person?  Why do people hurt others?  Is it really impossible to live in harmony with one another?  I just don't understand what goes through peoples minds anymore.  Rape, Murder, Theft, Shootings, War.......the news is just filled with such stories.  This worries me.  I worry what the world is going to be like for my grandchildren, great-grandchildren, great-great-grandchildren...............and I wonder if there will even be a world left? We are slowly killing this planet we live on and it saddens me. 

Well.....off my soapbox I suppose.  LOL

So.............we are in the home buying process.  Our preapproval is done and we are approved for WAY more than we want to spend, but its nice to be able to have some wiggle room.  Tomorrow we're going to take some time and look at a couple of houses.  I'm looking for boxes wherever I can and am planning on packing as much stuff up as I can so there is no last minute packing.  We currently live in a 3 bedroom house and the third bedroom is for my step-son, but since he lives with his mother and is only here on occasional weekends, his room has been designated for the boxes and items we've already packed.  Thats the plan anyway.  Tomorrow my plan is to get up early and get some cleaning done.  I'm also getting rid of things that we dont need to keep.  If I havne't seen it in gosh knows how long, I'm pretty sure we don't need to keep it.

Brandon is going to have to start seeing a psychologist.  We had some medical issues with him and going #2 on the potty.  He ended up being backed up into his large intestine.  So he takes a daily dose of Miralax to keep him regular.  Now we're struggling to get him to go on his own, to which he tells us he's too scared.  So now we're going to just suck it up and get him to a psychologist to help us work through the issues.

Well, thats all I have for now. 

Even though its officially "spring", we're expecting 6-8 inches of snow Sunday.  UGH

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on your soapbox. We went to a large indoor garage sale this morning. People were shoving and screaming at each other. What is the rush? Slow down and smile at each other! I wish I knew how to change people that's for sure.

    Good luck with the house hunting.

    My son wouldn't eat when he was little cause he knew it would make him need to #2. He had a extremely hard time with hard stool. (Sorry if this is too much information.) We gave him Pedisure with Fiber and it helped to ease the stool and make it easier. It took awhile for him to remember it wasn't so scary though. Now he is regular. Hope you can get Brandon's issue figured out.

    ReplyDelete