Friday, January 25, 2013

The "Situation"

Well.....since I'm not allowed to call it by name......I received a communication via mail about the previously mentioned "situation".  With the project back and a partial payment. 

At this point I'm done with it all.................I just don't want to deal with it anymore!!!!!  Because in the end, is it really worth it?  I'll let Karma be the deciding factor. 



On to other things, its a cold day here in Ohio.  We got about an inch and a half to two inches of snow.  Not much, but it sure looks pretty!!!! 



The flu seems to be going around, here's knocking on wood that no one in my family gets it. 



So most know that I stitch for Aury of AuryTM Designs.  This year is her first trip to market in Nashville and I wish her the best of luck.  I know everyone will love her designs as much as I do!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I was sorry to read about your "situation". You're probably right to let it go at this point.

    I'm blessed to get to do some model stitching for a couple of designers who are very businesslike, realistic with deadlines, prompt with payments, and above all very fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least it is resolved and you haven't completely lost out. Too bad for the designer, as your stitching is amazing! Good luck to Aury and the market. Her designs are very nice!

    ReplyDelete